Sunday, October 14, 2007

Mountain Flying





Fall is here. It has been a busy few weeks as we have been trying to wrap up several training transitions in high performance and complex airplanes while preparing for our commercial written tests. I am pleased to report that I passed my Commercial written last week with a 96%. I am glad that is over. To celebrate I went on a long cross country flight to Montana. Sorry we missed you Joel. We stopped in Bonners Ferry in Idaho and Plains Montana. It was a wonderful trip and I enjoyed having two of my friends ride along in the back. It was beautiful to see all the colors of fall and learn more about the navigational skills it takes to fly low in the mountains and stay safe while not getting lost. It was some of the most enjoyable flying I have done in a while. Next week I start the flying portion of my Commercial certification. I will also post some more pictures of the Montana trip.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on passing and with a 96% no less!! Great job T!