Tuesday, June 27, 2006


Welcome to my office. This is what it looks like at 6:00 in the morning when I arrive for preflight. Moody is working hard to make sure we have the most complete and safe checklists in the business. I have greatly appreciated their attention to detail for safety and precision. I successfully completed my first Simulator flight today and tomorrow morning I will be taking my first flight. It will be mostly an introduction flight concentrating on basic maneuvers and following correct procedures. Nevertheless, I can hardly wait!
(Thanks for the flash, Dad.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nothin' like a corporate job. Unless it was a corporate jet.
Congratulations on your milestone and keep your eyes on the horizon.

Bill

reedster said...

bro, if you ever need a co-pilot or wingman give me a call. congrats to you and les on the jobs well done!