Tuesday, April 3, 2007

It is good to be back flying again. I sure had a blast in Papua New Guinea and it has really allowed me to appreciate my training here back at school. I have a much better understanding of why we work so hard for precision and excellence in our flying. Although, I have a ways to go before my flying can be described as such. In the mean time, I am approaching the 200 hour mark and I am making good progress towards my instrument rating. I have been going on lots of flights out over Spokane somewhere. I get to see the runway for a few seconds at takeoff and Landing. The rest of the time I get to watch all those needles move about on the instrument panel. It is the most challenging thing I have ever done. Already, I am beginning to see how it is really growing me as a pilot.

No comments: