Friday, July 7, 2006


Between the 4th of July, the world cup, work and school it has been a very busy week. My flight training has been progressing well and I wanted to give you a little feel for a typical flight over Spokane with a short video. I sped up many of the clips both to keep it short and fend off boredom (of course we don't taxi that fast). Also, I need to give a big thank you to David Crowder for the music and Steve Thimsen for letting me film his flying and move his CG aft (nice work Steve). This is my first attempt at aerial cinematography, hopefully it will improve with practice as I hope to bring you more "day in the life" vignettes in the future. :) enjoy! Low Res video or Higher Res Video

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Ian for posting this video and I look forward to seeing your next installment. It was great to sit in the back of the plane and ride along!
Steven's mom :-)

Anonymous said...

Ian,
Thanks for posting the video! It's great to be able to watch what goes on up there...without actually have to go anywhere near up there. :D
-Steven's friend

Anonymous said...

Y'all did real fine, buddy! We all three watched your video in Chapel Hill, NC, close to the start of this flying stuff. We're fixin to come home tomorrow. Be good and safe.
D, M, & M