Tuesday, July 4, 2006


The first week of flight is over and I have been having an incredible time. This week seems like it has gone so slowly. We began with all the usual introduction and expectation talks and then got right down to flying planes. It has been over 90 degrees for almost every flight. There is nothing quite like sitting in that little oven. You would think that for a cool 150,000 dollars we would have AC. Nope, just a big fan on the front, and believe me, if that stops spinning it gets real hot in the cockpit. The only glitch in the week was that I came down with the flu right before my first flight. It probably was not some of my best flying but I survived and as soon as I returned to terra firma it was off to the couch back at home. I am all better now and I can't wait to continue on next week as we move into stalls and slow flight. More on that later.

No comments: